Introducing 16 oz Mason Jar 'Light for Lyme' candle. This candle is very near and dear to our hearts, and it is our hope to bring awareness and support to those suffering from this very misunderstood and debilitating disease. These candles are handcrafted, 100% soy wax, infused with natural essential oils, including lime, orange, plumb and apple, (Unscented is also available!) then crowned with Peridot and Clear Quartz crystals. Peridot is a stone of rebirth, renewal and compassion and excellent for healing. Associated with the 5th Chakra, it can be used to balance energy of the heart and support your emotional well-being. Peridot is also used to attract abundance. Clear Quartz can be used to clear and stimulate the energy centers (Chakras) of your body. It aids in purifying your physical, mental and spiritual bodies. It can help heal negativity and stimulate positive thoughts. Whether carried on you, or placed somewhere close to you, the energy of the crystal will stay attuned and connected to you...providing balance, energy and protection.
**If you don't see your local Lyme Disease chapter/organization listed in the donation drop-down menu at checkout, please send us a message by clicking on the 'Contact Us' on the Home Page, and we'll add them to our list!**
***Candles burn best (and longest), when you allow a wax 'pool' to extend completely to the glass, otherwise your candle will tunnel straight down and the life of your candle will diminish greatly. Ceiling fans and floor fans can also affect the way your candle burns.***
**All Mystic Pines Candle Co., candles are 100% soy wax, Reiki blessed and handcrafted in Buffalo, NY. Please note it may take up 4 to 6 business days to complete and ship your order.**
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: All Mystic Pines Candle Co., candles are sold as curios only. Every soy wax item is lovingly hand-poured and Reiki Blessed. In no way, shape, or form do we guarantee any particular outcome. You must add your own pure love and positive intention to the products in order to make them work for you!
CAUTION: Never leave a candle burning unattended. Certain candles contain crystals, herbs and pine cone that could potentially 'spark' or crack the glass. Always burn your candles and tea lights on a fireproof dish or holder away from other items. Please melt your wax tarts on a wax melt warmer specifically designed for this use.